Hoppa till innehåll
You will need:
- 1 balloon
- 1 plastic pull-out bottle cap
- All-purpose glue or hot-glue gun (if you don’t have this, tape will do)
- 1 old CD
What to do:
- Glue the plastic pull-out bottle cap over the hole in the middle of the CD using all-purpose glue or tape. If you are using all-purpose glue, ask an adult to help you and let the glue dry off.
- Blow up a balloon.
- Make sure the pull-out cap is open.
- Attach the balloon to the pull-out cap by stretching its opening over the cap. (See image above.)
- Put the craft on a table with the CD facing down and the balloon up.
- The air escaping from the balloon will produce an air cushion underneath the CD. This reduces the friction between the table and the CD and your hovercraft will move over the table very fast.
- Your hovercraft will speed along until it runs out of air and you have to blow the balloon up again.
%d bloggare gillar detta: