Hoppa till innehåll
This activity is easy to do at home with children of any age.
You will need
- Water (ideally from a stream or pond outside, but tap water will do also)
- Glass jar
- Stones (just a few)
What to do
- Collect what you need during a walk.
- Fill the glass jar first with the soil.
- Then add the stones.
- Next add the moss.
- Finally add some water. The moss likes it humid, but be careful not to drown it.
- Close the jar with the lid.
- Observe your biosphere carefully over the next days and weeks.
%d bloggare gillar detta: