You will need:
- Drinking chocolate powder
- Ice cubes
- Tea towel
- Table spoon
What to do:
- Mix one table spoon of drinking chocolate powder, two table spoons of milk and one table spoon of cream in the glass.
- Stir vigorously to dissolve the chocolate powder.
- Put some ice cubes in the bowl and sprinkle a lot of salt over them.
- Place the glass of ice cream mixture in the large bowl, on top of the salted ice cubes.
- Build up more layers of ice cubes and salt around the glass.
- Place the tea towel over the bowl for insulation. Leave the ice cream mixture to set for an hour.
- Take the glass out of the bowl and taste your homemade chocolate ice cream.
Adding salt to ice will lower the temperature of the ice even more. This is a good way to freeze things without the freezer.
You can watch a video of this experiment here: