Hoppa till innehåll
You will need:
- 1 plate
- food colouring (2 to 4 colours)
- washing-up liquid
- 1 cotton bud
What to do:
- Pour the milk on the plate.
- Choose 2 to 4 colours of food colouring that you want to use.
- Add 8 to 10 drops of each food colour to the milk in different spots. (See image above.) Do NOT stir or mix.
- Put one drop of washing-up liquid on the end of your cotton bud.
- Hold the end of the cotton bud into the middle of the milk with the food colouring.
- Observe what happens.
- You can move the cotton bud around the plate to different places and observe what happens.
Gilla Laddar in …
%d bloggare gillar detta: